Neckline and Subsequent actions.
TRIPLE TOPS AND BOTTOMS
1. These are actually a slight variation of H&S pattern and are rarer.
2. All the rules for head and shoulders pattern should be followed.
DOUBLE TOPS AN BOTTOMS
Please look at the end of the descending triangles discussion.
1. Continuation patterns are usually formed in short or intermediate time duration.
2. Sometimes, some of the continuation patterns can act as reversal patterns in special cases.
3. Volume should diminish along the progress of the pattern.
4. Please read also, the H&S pattern rules carefully